About Approach Counselling and Coaching
My name is Ulrike Adeneuer-Chima and I am an MBACP accredited Counsellor and Psychotherapist.
I offer counselling, psychotherapy and life coaching for individuals and couples of all ages - gay, hetero and bisexual.
I also provide clinical individual and group supervision for counsellors & psychotherapists.
I offer a first intitial meeting of 50 minutes free of charge and I have some slots for students and individuals on benefits at reduced fees.
In addition, I offer life, performance and wellness coaching for individuals of all ages.
My main counselling and coaching practice is in North London, Tottenham, Hale Village, N17 7GD, 5 minutes from Tottenham Hale tube and over ground station, only two tube stations away from Finsbury Park and a couple of bus stops away from Edmonton and Wood Green.
My second counselling and coaching practice is in Central London, 3 minutes walk from London Liverpool Street at 154 Bishopsgate, EC2M 4LN.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a Senior BACP (British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy) Accredited and Registered Counsellor & Psychotherapist and adhere to the BACP Ethics for Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- I have worked in private practise since 2002.
- From November 2011 to September 2013 I have worked as GP counsellor in Westminster seeing people from GP cluster services.
- In recent years I have focussed on working with people with depression and all kinds of anxiety disorders like phobias, panic attacks, social anxieties and obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) as well as trauma and abuse.
- In 2012 I completed my Diploma in Transpersonal Couple Counselling and since then I also take on couples who have relationship problems, who want to separate and need help with negotiating and who would like to prepare for marriage or want to make a long lasting commitment to each other. Please see more on my Couple Therapy page.
My qualifications are:
- MA in Transpersonal Child, Adolescents and Family Psychotherapy
- Certificate in Psychological Interventions in Obesity (2015)
- Diploma in Nutritional Interventions for Eating Disorders
- Diploma in Eating Disorders (2014)
- Master Practitioner Course in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) (2013)
- Diploma in Transpersonal Couple Counselling and Psychotherapy (2012)
- Diploma in Clinical Supervision and Consultancy (2010)
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy (2004)
- RSA in Person Centred counselling (1999)
I have also attended a variety of trainings and workshops in the following areas:
- Rational Emotive and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Traumatic Incident Reduction (TIR) and Trauma Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Bioenergetics and Primal Therapy
- Over the last 8 years I have developed an expertise in working with people with OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) and have helped many OCD sufferers to fully recover.
- I mainly use Rational Emotive and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy as main treatment model.
I offer 15 minutes free consultation over the phone without obligations.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Weight Loss
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Time Line Therapy
- Psychosexual Therapy
- Stress Management
- Nutritional Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Weight Loss: £55/session
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £55/session
- Counselling: £55/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £55/session
- NLP: £55/session
- Psychotherapy: £55/session
- Time Line Therapy: £55/session
- Psychosexual Therapy: £55/session
- Stress Management: £55/session
- Nutritional Therapy: £55/session
- Life Coaching: £55/session
Write a Review of Miss. Ulrike Adeneuer-Chima
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.