About Sarah Hirigoyen Psychotherapist & Counsellor
I am a qualified UKCP Integrative Psychotherapist.
I have trained in many different approaches: CBT, EMDR, Transpersonal, Transactional, Psychodynamic etc.
Different people respond to different techniques or tools. I go to as many CPD’s or new trainings that I can to keep abreast of new developments and to become even better versed at reaching the client and his or her difficulties in different ways. I hugely believe change for the better happens and it most often occurs with the positive support of another.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- City University, BSc. Hons Psychology degree.
- Regent’s College School of Psychotherapy and Counselling,
- 5 years training in Integrative Psychotherapy, including Masters and Advanced Diploma.
- I have trained to be a relational supervisor at The Metanoia Institute, W5.
- I have worked in Mental Health for over 20 years.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Low Self Esteem
- Personal Growth
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £70.00/session
- Counselling: £70.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £70.00/session
Write a Review of Sarah Hirigoyen
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.