About Counselling Matters
Many people have difficulties in life and at times they can be too much to cope with, that is when counselling may be able to help you. I am an accredited counsellor with several years experience with issues such as trauma, anger, anxiety, depression, grief, abuse, addictions, obsessions and compulsions. I offer counselling to individuals and young people.
My aim is to offer you a safe and confidential place where you can explore your concerns without any judgement. We can then work together to you help make the changes you want.
I am trained in both talking therapies and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, which enables me to change my approach according to your needs.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a fully qualified counsellor / psychotherapist, having completed first a level 4 diploma in Counselling then a further BSc in Counselling and Psychology.
- I have a level 5 qualification in CBT and a level 5 diploma in Mindfulness Practice and application.
- I am currently completing an MSc in Psychological Trauma
Other relevant training I have completed over the years:
- CBT for Children
- Creative Therapy
- Transactional Analysis
- Psycho-sexual Therapy
- Diploma in Nutrition
- I have had several years NHS experience before joining with my partner in our private practice.
- Please feel free to visit our website: www.counselling-matters.org.uk
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Stress Management
- Nutritional Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £50/session
- Counselling: £50/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £50/session
- Psychotherapy: £50/session
- Stress Management: £50/session
- Nutritional Therapy: £50/session
- Life Coaching: £50/session
Write a Review of Laura Rutlidge
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.