About Kate Howells
- Are you feeling stuck and finding yourself repeating the same old patterns?
- Is this preventing you from living your life as you would like?
- Is depression ruining your present moment by keeping you trapped in the past, going over and over troubling feelings and events?
- Is anxiety ruining your present moment as you go over and over a multitude of future events that may never happen?
- Book a free half-hour consultation so that we can discuss how I can help you quieten the unhelpful chatter of anxiety and depression and live your life more fully in the present.
- Sessions cannot currently be face-to-face due to Coronavirus. I have been working with clients in the UK and abroad for several years using Skype and telephone, so look forward to working with you in this way.
- If you live locally to me, you may choose to switch to face-face work in the future. We can see how you feel when the time comes.
- READ MORE ON HOW I WORK
- Contact me thru Skype
- For me, counselling is an investigative process whereby I, the counsellor, work with you to help you to uncover how it is to be you more fully.
- It is my understanding that each person already has the resources needed to experience the world in a fulfilling way.
- However, childhood and subsequent events can cause us to withdraw from connection with ourselves, others, the world around us and the present moment.
- This will have kept you safe in the past, but may now be causing you to behave in ways you no longer need or desire.
- I would like to help you become aware of these repetitive patterns so that you can choose to let them go if you would like to.
- READ MORE
- If you are autistic, this may be intensified.
- If you are on the autistic spectrum, you may find the way that I work helpful to you.
- READ MORE
Couples & Relationship Counselling
- If you are struggling with a relationship with anyone in your life and feel that it has become difficult to communicate with each other, then relationship counselling could be really helpful for you.
- READ MORE
- I provide a specialised form of professional mentoring provided for practitioners responsible for undertaking challenging work with people.
- Supervision is provided to ensure standards, enhance quality, enhance creativity and enable the sustainability and resilience of the work being undertaken.
- READ MORE
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a fully qualified Counsellor and Supervisor based in Lifton Community Centre, Devon.
- BSc Psychology (1st Class Honours)
- Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Counselling (Dartmoor Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre)
- Diploma in Supervision (Dartmoor Counselling and Psychotherapy Centre)
- I provide both online and face-to-face therapy sessions.
- Counselling: £40/session
- Couples Counselling: £50/session
- Supervision: £40/session
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Online Counselling
Write a Review of Telephone, Skype & Face-to-face Counsellor/Psychotherapist
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.