About Wellspring Counselling Services
- Does life sometimes feel like it’s getting on top of you?
- Do you need help with stress, anxiety, depression, anger-management, bereavement, relationship or family issues?
- Could you benefit from taking some time-out to explore your thoughts and feelings with a Counsellor?
I am Robert Swire and I have over 20 years experience of helping people to change their lives for the better. My practice offers you a warm, safe and confidential environment in which to explore the issues that matter to you.
We are an established counselling practice based in Leicester offering private and confidential counselling to both individual adults and young people. We also offer employee counselling as a service to organisations wishing to provide support to their staff.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am fully qualified and a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and adhere to the comprehensive and strict code of ethics of this professional body. - I undertakes ongoing clinical supervision and regular continuing professional development.
- My professional qualification is a Diploma in Contemporary Psychodynamic Counselling awarded through Leicester University and an Advanced Certificate in Systemic Practice with Families and Couples awarded by the Institute of Family Therapy.
- I have worked as a Counsellor for over 20 years and, as well as his private practice, I have worked with children and young people in residential care and children and families in both primary and secondary schools across Leicestershire.
- My approach to counselling is supportive, collaborative and involved.
- Certificate in counselling studies University of Leicester
- Diploma in Contemporary Psychodynamic Counselling University of Leicester
- Advanced Certificate in Couples and Family Counselling Institute of Family Therapy London
Counselling offers you a safe, confidential place to talk about your life and anything that may be confusing, painful or uncomfortable to someone who is skilled at listening and helping you to understand yourself better. The role of a Counsellor is not to judge or advise you or make assumptions or diagnose. The Counsellor is there to help you explore whatever aspect of your life you would like to change or make sense of.
People come for counselling for many different reasons. Common difficulties people experience are:
- Relationships with partners, family, children, friends and colleagues
- Anxiety and Depression
- Low Confidence and Self Esteem
- Stress and Anger Management
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Avoidant Personality
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Career Counselling
- Childhood Issues
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Concentration Problems
- Couple Relationships
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Family Problems
- Impulsive Behaviour
- Integration of Experience
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Manipulative Behaviour
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mens Issues
- Midlife Crisis
- Narcissistic Personality Disorder
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Performance Management
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Personality Disorders (PD)
- Pet Bereavement
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Relationship Problems
- Repetitive Negative Patterns
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Determination
- Self Development
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Stress Management
- Life Coaching
Write a Review of Robert Swire
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.