About Therapeutic Counselling & Psychotherapy
- I have been a professional Counsellor and course provider for more than 20 years now.
- I work privately for one-on-one session, couple counselling, group therapy and teaching counselling up to diploma stage.
- I cater a wide range of issues like anxiety, anorexia, addiction, depression, bipolar, relationship issues, weight problems, stress, low self-esteem, bereavement, bullying and many more.
- I provide integrative therapy combining appropriate modalities for better results like person-centred, gestalt, psycho-dynamic, transnational analysis and cognitive behavioural therapy.
- I follow the guidelines written by the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapies and work in accordance with their code of ethics.
- I believe in continued professional development.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Counselling Certificate
- Therapeutic Counselling Diploma
- BSc Therapeutic Counselling Degree
- My premises are a few minutes walk from Leeds train station.
- My fees are £40/session for one-to-one therapy and £60/session for couple counselling.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Counselling: £40/session
- Psychotherapy: £40/session
Write a Review of Ms. Tracey Cohen
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.