About Anthony Woods Counselling
My name is Anthony Woods.
- I am a qualified Counsellor (PG Diploma) in TA advanced clinical training. I offer counselling to individuals, couples and groups.
- I can work with you over the short term or the long term with the aim of enabling you to enhance your life and to live it more fully.
- My priority is to understand and value you and find ways that enable you to explore, discover and become aware of your potential for personal growth and change. As well as looking at what obstacles there may be in your path to achieving your goals, dreams and aspirations.
- I abide by a professional code of ethics, conduct and practice stipulated by the UKCP and the UKATA.
My training, work experience and any achievement
After gaining a degree in Developmental Psychology (BA Hons) I have worked within the NHS, Social Services and the Independent Sector and gained considerable experience supporting people in realizing their needs. Through creating supportive and empathetic relationships with clients, I undertook further qualifications and training that includes:
- Diploma in TA Practice (UKATA)
- PG Diploma in Counselling using Transactional Analysis (COSCA)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Certificate in Working with Couples (LPTI)
- I have a particular experience working with anxiety and depression, as well as working with couples with relationship issues.
- Before setting up my Private Practice I had provided volunteer counselling for a West Yorkshire Counselling Organization, Cancer Support and MIND.
- I hold an Enhanced CRB Disclosure Certificate and have completed a range of adult protection and safeguarding training.
6 Steps to Beat your Anger is a step by step program designed to take you from feeling angry and out of control to feeling calm, confident and assertive.
Here is what our clients have said about our anger management program:
- “Keep doing what you are doing! It’s a brilliant course with real results that I know will change my life for the better”
- “I can’t believe how much this course changed my life in 6 weeks. I can’t thank Anthony and Nathan enough for making this possible. I never thought I would achieve so much and these guys actually make it interesting”.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Aspergers Syndrome
- Bipolar Disorder
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Drug Abuse
- Impulsive Behaviour
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Personality Disorders (PD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Self Determination
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
Special Online Booking Offers
Initial Appointment £25
Write a Review of Mr. Anthony Woods
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.