About Clare Foster Counselling & Psychotherapy
- My Integrative Approach really works well to help individuals and couples understand themselves and those around them helping them move forward, resolve conflicts and manage life situations to gain the outcome they desire.
- I specialise in providing a confidential and safe Psychotherapy & Counselling to individuals and couples in need of a safe space and comforting environment to help work through any new or longstanding challenges.
- My sessions are available to clients throughout Central Scotland and Nationwide via Skype.
- Additionally, I also offer a three-day therapy package in Alicante, Spain for couples in need of more intensive therapy, as well as online sessions upon request.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I have a Masters Degree in Relationship Counselling.
- Diploma and certificate in Person Centered Counselling.
- I also have training and certificates in Hypnotherapy, NLP and Life Coaching.
- I am a highly qualified member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- MSc Relationship Pychotherapy at the University of Aberdeen.
- Pg Diploma at University of Strathclyde.
- Certificate in Counselling Personal Development.
- I have been counselling since 2010.
- I have a natural interest in people and relationships and how they work and develop.
- I offer an integrative approach which works really well for individuals and couples, to understand themselves and others to work through life issues and conflicts.
- I understand all too well the circumstances that can bring people into the counselling room.
- It can be a difficult decision to make to come to therapy as the process can be emotional.
- I offer safe, confidential counselling with an integrated approach that really works well with life issues.
- Taking the first step to come into counselling is often the hardest part, I would love to work with you through whatever life situations you might’ve facing or have experienced.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychosexual Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Counselling: £40.00/session
- Hypnotherapy: £40/session
- Psychotherapy: £45/session
- Life Coaching: £40/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Block 6 week sessions available.
Write a Review of Mrs. Clare Foster
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.