About Julie Semple
Are you feeling anxious, stressed or in low mood?
Perhaps you are feeling that you have lost your way?
Are seeking some support and clarity to explore ways in which you can cope better with everyday life?
If you are reading this, you have already opened yourself to Counselling, completed the hardest part of decision making and started your journey towards a brighter place.
It is perfectly natural to feel a little nervous before embarking on therapy but I can assure you that we will take things at your own pace.
I would like to suggest that you view counselling as a process that will give you an understanding of the aspects that are affecting your life and how best to manage them.
Our life experiences can never escape us but with a little support and understanding, we can learn how to draw on our inner strength and use it to build a stronger foundation for moving forwards.
The next stage is to choose your Counsellor.
It is important that you feel comfortable and at ease with whoever you work with.
This will allow you to share your thoughts and feelings more readily.
To ensure the process is successful, we need to have some sort of connection.
In the first instance, I offer a free discussion over the phone, followed by an initial consultation at a reduced rate, to allow you to decide if you would like to take things forward.
I am an integrative therapist, employing many different approaches to suit the clients individual needs. I use a person-centred approach at the foundation of all of my practice. This means I base my therapy sessions on empathy, openness and remaining non-judgemental. There will be other ways of working together that I may introduce as we get to know each other but the most important place to start is somewhere you will feel safe and relaxed enough to explore your own thoughts and feelings.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I hold a professional diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
- I am a registered accredited member of the National Counselling Society; adhering to their professional and ethical guidelines.
- I am fully insured to work in this field and hold an enhanced DBS.
- My experience includes working with clients presenting with anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, relationship problems, bereavement, substance addiction and more.
- I am based in a beautiful building in the centre of King’s Lynn, which is a safe and secure space for us to meet up.
- £40 per session
- Free initial telephone consultation.
- Concessions may be considered on an individual needs basis
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Integrative Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Counselling: £40.00/session
Write a Review of King’s Lynn Integrative Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.