About Sarah Hirigoyen Psychotherapist & Counsellor
I am a qualified UKCP and BACP Integrative Psychotherapist. I have been practicing in London Hospitals, Clinics or Practices for just over 20 years.
I have trained in various different approaches: Humanistic, CBT, EMDR, Transpersonal, Transactional, Psychodynamic etc. I am also waiting on my Certification in being a trained Holotropic Breathwork Practitioner (using the breath to access the body).
Different people respond to different techniques or tools. My goal is to foster an environment of safety and care so as to encourage and enable my client out of distress, or out of stuck places. First we understand what the difficulties are and then we try and mobilise creative endeavour. Often this begins a process which usually unfolds into a more stable place. I believe everyone has an inner driving intelligence which knows what is best for them. My job is to assist your re-connection to this. I also teach tools and encourage you to broaden your emotional awareness/intelligence. I go to as many CPD’s or new trainings that I can to keep abreast of new developments. I hugely believe that healing and change for the better happens with the positive support of another.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- City University, BSc. Hons Psychology degree.
- Regent’s College School of Psychotherapy and Counselling,
- 5 years training in Integrative Psychotherapy, including Masters and Advanced Diploma.
- I have trained to be a Relational Supervisor at The Metanoia Institute, W5.
- I have worked in Mental Health for over 20 years.
.I have a Fine Art Diploma.
- I love painting and drawing and sculpting as a way of expressing myself and having fun.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Avoidant Personality
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Couple Relationships
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Family Problems
- Gay Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Personality Disorders (PD)
- Relationship Problems
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Development
- Stress Management
- Work Stress
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Couples Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £80.00/session
- Counselling: £80.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £80.00/session
Write a Review of Sarah Hirigoyen
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.