About Unity Counselling & Coaching
- I use a variety of counselling and coaching approaches, such as: Person Centred Counselling, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Acceptance & Commitment Therapy, Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy and Coaching.
- I am very passionate about counselling and can guarantee you a professional and confidential service, which will enable you to face challenges, resolve difficulties and live the life you truly desire to live.
- I am a BACP Accredited Counsellor and a Qualified Corporate, Executive & Life Coach.
- I have worked with over 3000 clients, from various backgrounds, specialising mainly in short term therapy.
- I have counselled staff at all levels in large organisations, with work related and personal issues, for over 15 years and provided sessions to lecturers and staff at all levels at the University, for over 7 years. I have also provided relationship counselling for couples, over the last 20 years.
- I work within a brief model of up to 6 sessions, with clients often achieving their desired results within the 6 sessions.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Counselling
- Diploma in Corporate & Executive Coaching
- Diploma in Integrated Mindfulness Based Therapies
- Certificate in Couple Counselling
- Certificate in Transactional Analysis
- Certifcate in CBT Skills
- Primary Certificate in Advanced CBT Skills
- Employment Advisor
- Telephone Consultant
- Samaritan volunteer
- Marriage Guidance Counsellor
- Stress Management Trainer for NHS Smoking Cessation clients.
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Course approved by British Psychological Society
- Traumatic Incident Reduction
- Addiction Counselling
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy
- Brief Solution Focused Therapy
- Emotion Regulation Treatment
- Consulting room based in Huddersfield town centre, Lord Street, Huddersfield.
- Day and evening appointments available. (Please note there are currently no face-face sessions available).
- Sample the first telephone session at a reduced fee of £25.00 - 50 minutes, further sessions £40.00
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Career Counselling
- Childhood Issues
- Couple Relationships
- Drug Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Internet Addiction
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Pathological Gambling
- Relationship Problems
- Sexual Abuse
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £40.00/session
- Counselling: £40.00/session
- Life Coaching: £50.00/session
Write a Review of
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.