About Lisa Beckley Counselling MBACP FdSc
- Individuals come to counselling for a variety of reasons: stress, anxiety, despair, life changes, relationships, trauma, unease, loss, bereavement and more. Counselling with me is an opportunity to explore your feelings and talk about anything that may be troubling you.
- Counselling can help relieve anxieties, find a new perspective and find a personal resolution to your problems.
- I offer Counselling in a non-judgmental, safe and confidential environment.
- My approach is Person-Centred, this allows clients to work at their own pace, its theory is based on the belief that each individual has the capacity and potential for personal growth, healing and development.
- I was attracted to this modality due to its Humanistic belief that each individual has the inner resources to find their own answers and direction, thus encouraging empowerment.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I qualified as a Person-Centred Counsellor from the University of Brighton in 2010 (FdSc Person-Centred Counselling (Merit)).
- In 2013 I completed a Level 3 Certificate in Online Counselling, accredited by CPCAB.
- I have a private practice based in Hove and Shoreham-By-Sea and also work as a freelance
counsellor in Brighton.
- I am fully insured and attend regular supervision and CPD.
- As a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy I follow their standards and Ethics.
- I have worked in numerous settings offering counselling to a diverse range of people.
- I have worked with Carers, Students, Survivors of Sexual Abuse, young people and many more.
I have experience of working with the following issues:
- Eating Disorders
- Women’s Issues
- Let’s talk about your concerns and what you want to gain.
- Please contact me via phone or email.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Childhood Issues
- Cultural Issues
- Lesbian Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Same Sex Relationships
- Self Determination
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Transgender Issues
- Unresolved Issues
- Emotional Abuse
- Life Coaching
- Person Centred Therapy
- Counselling: £45.00/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £35.00/session
- Life Coaching: £35.00/session
Write a Review of
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.