About Francoise Rutland - DHyp, DCouns, BA, MA, PhD
I am an Integrative Psychodynamic Counsellor who is able to truly adapt treatment and approach to each individual client’s circumstances. The focus is always upon the client’s healing needs in a safe, non-judgementally, and fully understanding therapeutic environment.
I have practiced modalities such as Person-centred, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Hypnotherapeutic, and Psychodynamic for many years. Clients are urged to feel self-empowered and autonomous from the get go as they practice healing techniques, which I assign, in between appointments to maximise the benefits.
I have a particular interest in working with issues of PTSD, eating disorders and relationship issues with oneself and others. I am also a Mindfulness practice teacher, a university lecturer, and a student mentor.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy (Tara School of Hypnotherapy & Neuro Linguistic Programming)
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (Skills & Education Group)
- Diploma Studies of Psychodynamic Counselling
- Psychology (University College London)
- Hypnotherapy qualifications, Masters and Doctoral degrees in Philosophy (University of Liverpool)
- I have worked in mental health practice since 2001.
- I hold full Professional Indemnity Insurance & am DBS registered.
- Free initial telephone consultation.
- I know that life can be messy and nobody fits into one clear box, so feel free to call or e-mail for an informal chat and we can find the best path for you.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Parent-led CBT programme for Anxiety for Children and Teens
Emotionally Based School Avoidance (EBSA) programme for Parents / Carers
- Weight Loss: £55/session
- Counselling: £55/session
- Hypnotherapy: £55/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £55/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £55/session
Write a Review of Blue Sphere Care
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.