About Florence Gray
- Senior couple counselling consultant and founder, Florence, has her son to thank for the Nightingale name.
- Her goal is to help clients find health and happiness.
- Over 20 years experience and is a leading authority in marriage, couple and relationship counselling.
- She was originally trained by Glasgow Marriage Counselling Service, the sister company of RELATE, where I was selected to train with them in 1999 over a three-year period.
- Florence is passionate about her work and the changes she helps to facilitate.
- READ MORE
Nightingale Marriage Counselling
- Collectively we have 100 years’ experience working with couples, individual clients and psychosexual clients.
- We are delighted to let you know that we have helped countless couples resolve their differences and re-establish an emotional connection.
- Our testimonials will help you to feel safe in our hands.
- READ MORE
Remote Counselling thru Phone, Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, etc.
- Technology is rapidly changing the ways we can interact with each other and counselling is no exception.
- This service can be provided upon request.
- You will need broadband/internet connection and somewhere quiet and private you can speak without being overheard or interrupted.
- Your Counsellor will agree with you what happens should the technology fail, but in all other respects the counselling relationship will be the same as a "face to face" one.
- The Counsellor will still speak to you from a private room.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Florence Gray - Managing Director and Senior Counselling Consultant
- Advanced Certificate in Couples Counselling (The University Of Edinburgh)
- Experience gained by training with Relate and Relationship Scotland.
- Certificate in training Practice SQA
- SQA National certificate Introduction to counselling
What to expect:
- We will design a support plan specific to your needs.
- Every client or couple is unique, therefore during your first session your counsellor will ask questions to help them to properly assess your situation and gain an insight into the work that needs to be done.
- The counsellor will then design a support plan tailored to suit your needs.
- During this session we would encourage you to ask questions to get a full understanding of the process.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Psychosexual Therapy
- Online Counselling
- Life Coaching
Write a Review of Nightingale Online & Face-to-face Therapies
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.