About Sam Segar psychotherapy and counselling
I am an Integrative counsellor and psychotherapist who works face to face with individual clients aged over 18 years. Counselling and psychotherapy can help support you through difficult times and changes in your life, for example through bereavement, loss of a relationship or health, family problems, stress, anxiety or depression. Sometimes we need to re-evaluate our lives and purpose for living or look into the past to become aware of how we react to the present and how we may better approach life in the future. By working together in therapy, we can explore what is important to you, what you want or need to change and how you may achieve that.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I have a wide variety of experiences working with clients dealing with, for example:
• Depression, anxiety, loss and bereavement
• Family and relationship problems
• Coming to terms with traumatic events and acceptance of current life circumstances
• Drug and alcohol
• Finding meaning in an otherwise perceived meaningless life.
I have worked for over 16 years in the caring and helping professions:
• Since studying Counselling and Psychotherapy at Roehampton University I have counselled undergraduate and post-graduate students at the University of Surrey Wellbeing Centre
• Cancer survivors at the Fountain Centre, Royal Surrey County Hospital
• Women prisoners at HMP Send, Woking
Ba (Hons) Early Childhood Studies, Roehampton University
PG Cert. Counselling and Psychotherapy, University of Roehampton
PG Dip. Counselling and Psychotherapy, University of Roehampton
MSc Counselling and Psychotherapy, University of Roehampton – on-going
I am a fully insured therapist and a member of the BACP and work under their ethical guidelines.
Member of the UPCA (Universities Psychotherapy & Counselling Association).
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Counselling: £45.00/session
Write a Review of Mrs. Sam Segar
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.