About John Muirhead
- I believe that healing comes from empowerment through increased self-awareness and self-esteem, and integration through self-acceptance.
- I have often witnessed transformation as spiritual in nature.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I have been in practice for more than 7 years now.
- I’m a registered member of the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy
- I have a masters degree in Counselling.
- I provide online, virtual, remote, face-to-face, or in-person therapy sessions.
What to expect:
- I’m a person-centred counsellor.
- My approach is safe, non-judgemental and compassionate.
- You will be heard and accepted.
- During the first session, I give details about how counselling works and explore what it is you are looking for in counselling, to help you decide what’s a good way forward for you.
- If you want to pursue counselling, we can meet on a weekly basis for as long as you feel you need to.
- If you prefer an initial no-obligation chat, please feel free to call me.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Childhood Issues
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Drug Abuse
- Eating Disorders
- Gay Issues
- HIV and AIDS
- Internet Addiction
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Pathological Gambling
- Personal Growth
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Determination
- Self Harm
- Sexual Harassment
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Addiction
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Terminal Illness
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Online Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £45/session
- Counselling: £45/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £45/session
- Psychotherapy: £45/session
- Online Counselling, Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy, etc.: £45/session
Write a Review of Person Centred Counsellor
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.