About Psychic Plumbing
I offer a combination of talk therapy and energy work.
Like all psychotherapists I am committed to honouring the trust you place in me, respecting your right to choose for yourself, promoting your well-being, avoiding causing you harm, treating you fairly, and practicing what I preach by understanding and caring for myself.
Some of the reasons you may choose to work with me are:
- Depth of change: Complex symptoms are usually the result relatively simple root causes. My approach can work back through the generations to heal old traumas and repair family relationships.
- Speed of change: Talking about your problems is not always enough to change them. My approach is gently direct and I will coach you to face your fears, feel your emotions, and move through them quickly.
- Empowering teamwork: I don’t see you as a victim. Your symptoms are indications that you have coped with past traumas. I will coach you to harness your core-rage and channel it in a healing direction.
- Energetic rapport: I am able to sense the energy in and around your body. I use this to pace my questions and draw your attention. If there are blockages then together we can usually remove or dissolve them.
- More time: A standard 50 minute therapy ‘hour’ is over in no time. I offer longer sessions to make your visit as valuable as possible.
- More flexibility: I offer flexible appointment times from 8am to 7pm. We can meet in my therapy room, your space, over the telephone, or Skype.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I have the following recognised qualifications, training and memberships:
- UKCP registered Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapist
- Accredited member of the Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapy and Counseling Association (NLPtCA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Psychotherapy (NLPt)
- Double Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming - Classical and Emergent NLP
- Hypnosis (Hypnotherapy) trained to Master level
- Time Line Therapy trained to Master level
- Specialist training in Metaphor Therapy / Clean Language
My personal philosophy and style has developed from a combination of extensive formal training, and an experimental approach.
Prior to becoming a therapist I worked as a Management Consultant and I have a Masters Degree in Engineering, Economics and Management from the University of Oxford.
- My standard rates is £95 for 70 minutes (equivalent to £68 per 50 minutes)
- I offer new clients a one time ’getting to know each other’ opportunity to buy two sessions and get a third for free.
- From then on most clients choose to pre-pay for blocks of sessions. Buy six and get the seventh session free.
- Weekend sessions are sometimes available at a supplement of £20 per session.
- Most clients pay my full rates and find it to be good value for money. I do offer a limited number of concessionary rates for clients on lower incomes who I am drawn to work with. Concessionary sessions are usually at a regular time every week between 10am and 3.30pm.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
I believe that emotional discomfort, difficulty in life, relationship discord and the symptoms of physical dis-ease are all signposts that can point us toward the deeper root causes. The approaches I use can be effective for all issues with a psychological component. I’m more interested in your experience of the issue than finding the ’correct’ label for it.
If you are prepared to be honest with yourself and courageous in facing your fears then there is a good chance that you will experience deep healing and transformation.
Special Online Booking Offers
I offer a free initial 30 minute consultation in person or on the telephone to find out more about each other and see if we might work well together.
Write a Review of Richard Evans-Lacey
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.