About Positivity Life Coaching and Hypnotherapy
Firstly well done for taking the first step in addressing the issues in your life that are having a negative impact. It can be difficult looking for the right help as the choice may seem endless. I am here to help.
IF YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS DONE YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU HAVE ALWAYS GOT!
If you are feeling anxious, overwhelmed, stressed, or depressed, maybe you have developed unhealthy habits or addictions to manage these feelings then you are in the right place. If your health or the health of others is getting you down I am here to listen. If you are unhappy with the feelings you are getting, the thoughts you are having or the behaviour you are doing, I can help you change them and understand why you feel or behave the way you do, I use a cognitive behavioural approach, incorporating CBT with Hypnotherapy and Mindfulness for fast effective and lasting change as well as giving you all the tools you need to cope with any future challenges that come your way.
So what would you like to be different?
These techniques are suitable for a wide range of issues including anxiety, stress, depression, jealousy, lack of confidence or self esteem, unwanted behaviours, weight loss, smoking, habit elimination, phobias, panic attacks amongst others. I have a lot of experience working with children, teenagers, individuals and couples.
GROUP ANXIETY AND STRESS MANAGEMENT COURSES
Contact me for more details
"I have one thing to say about the treatment he received - it is life changing" from The wife of a satisfied client.
"I am in short a different person to the one who first stepped through her door just weeks ago" A client
STOP PANIC STAY CALM workshops for schools
My training, work experience and any achievement
I have a Diploma in Joint Professional Life Coaching and Counselling which incorporates NLP and CBT amongst other therapies, a Diploma and Practitioner level Hypnotherapy Qualification a Certificate in Stress Management. I have also had training in Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy and Thought pattern management and MBCBT
I have particular experience with ME and chronic illness/pain management and digestive disorders.
I have worked in a number of schools helping hundreds of students effectively manage the pressures of exams and study, overcoming past barriers to achieve success.
I am also a laughter yoga teacher, yes it really exists!
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Addictions, Adolescence, Agoraphobia,
- Alcohol Dependence, Anxiety, Assertiveness, Bereavement, Chronic Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME), Compulsive Behaviour, Couple Relationships,
- Depression, Fatigue, Fear, Headaches, Internet Addiction, Low Self Confidence, Low Self Esteem, Marriage (Marital Relations), Mediation, Memory Problems, Midlife Crisis, Negative Thoughts, Neurosis, Pain Management, Panic Attacks, Panic Disorder, Parenting, Personal Relationships,
- Phobias, Physical Illness, Pregnancy, Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), Self Harm, Separation, Sleep Disorders, Smoking Addiction, Stress, Stress Management, Tiredness, Unresolved Issues, Weight Loss, Work Stress, Childbirth, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), Exam Nerves, Nail Biting, Pain Management, Public Speaking, Relationship Issues, Sleep Disorders, Sports Performance, Stop Smoking, Stress, Family Problems,
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Relaxation Therapy
- Stress Management
- Life Coaching
- Counselling: £50.00/session
- Hypnotherapy: £50.00/session
- NLP: £50.00/session
- Stress Management: £50.00/session
- Life Coaching: £50.00/session
Special Online Booking Offers
* SPECIAL OFFER* 2 HOUR INTENSIVE SESSION ONLY £60.00
I offer a free half hour consultation on the phone or in person to help you decide if I am the right practitioner for you.
1 hour session £50
6 session blocks at only £265
2 Hour intensive normally £85 but only £60 on SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER
25% discount is available on individual appointments for Service men and women as part of the Hero’s Clinic.
Write a Review of Alexa Warner
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.