About Sarah Dillon
Counselling for Adults, children, adolescents and couples in Derby and surrounding areas.
We offer a warm and confidential service and have experience in child counselling, couples counselling and individual therapy.
For help with trauma, abuse, depression, low self esteem, confidence building, bullying, relationship difficulties, bereavement, illness, divorce, domestic violence, anger, loss, postnatal depression, rejection, fear, self harming and addictions.
In addition to therapy, we also run courses including the following: Understanding a attachment level 1 and 2 for schools, nurseries, forester carers etc., Confidence building, safeguarding of vulnerable adults and Helping children tell their stories
We work from our own base in Derby along with offering school counselling and group work. we also have counsellors in Derbyshire and central Derby.
Therapists have undergone a current CRB check and are fully insured.
Our flexible appointment system offers evening and weekend appointments.
In addition we offer reduced rates for students and low income households.
We are a part of the Derbyshire Gold Card scheme offering a 20% discount for clients with disabilities
My training, work experience and any achievement
Accredited Member of British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
Diploma with Distinction in Counselling at Nottingham University.
Many years experience
DDP informed Therapy (Dyadic Developmemtal Psychotherapy)
School counselling experience.
Private practice since 2005
Confidence Building Workshops
CONFIDENCE BUILDING AND ASSERTIVENESS TRAINING
- Confidence building and assertiveness training can be delivered as a course or offered as a day workshop. This training is an excellent way of building self esteem and can boost morale and motivation.
- We provide a counselling service to schools at a very reasonable daily rate.
Our work is with children aged 5yrs to 16yrs and can be on an individual basis or as part of a group.
- Group therapy is available for families, schools, colleges, businesses, and organisations.
- Group therapy is an excellent way to explore conflict resolution.
- For schools, nurseries, social workers and fostering agencies
- Consultative work is offered to foster Carers and supervising social workers.
We are a confidential, warm and understanding team of 3 therapists who are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Our therapy rooms are in central Derby with off road private parking facilities.
Our work is completely confidential according to the bacp code of ethics.
We endeavor to help others move towards positive change
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Stress Management
- Counselling: £50/session
- EMDR: £90/session
- Psychotherapy: £60/session
- Stress Management: £50/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- Sessions are charged at an hourly rate
- Reduced fees for schools and organisations.
- Group Therapy £180.00 per 2 hour session including family therapy.
Write a Review of MBACP Accredited
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.