- I provide personal life coaching and/or counselling to individuals and couples, offering either short or long term contracts.
- I have been through the therapy process myself so I realise what a brave and difficult decision it can be to seek this kind of help.
- I aim to provide a safe and comfortable environment for you to explore any concerns or challenges you are facing.
- You are a unique individual and will be listened to and understood in your own way, accepted for who you are without judgement.
- I am a professionally trained, qualified and experienced counsellor, working within the ethical standards of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP).
- I have worked for a local authority as a counsellor for people with sight loss, as well as working as a volunteer counsellor for the Rape and Sexual Violence Project in Birmingham.
- Counselling is a confidential and life-changing process for those who are ready to change their life or who want to come to terms with the things that cannot be changed.
Are you tired of being angry, depressed, anxious, afraid? Perhaps this is the time for change in your life.
- I am a warm and down-to-earth counsellor who can offer you a safe and comfortable place to explore your life in a confidential and positive way.
- I will accept you just as you are, and strive to understand your world in the way that you understand it.
- I will help you to explore why you react in certain ways. I will support you but not direct you.
- I will help you to find your own answers and the motivation to follow your goals and dreams.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I am a trained and qualified integrative counsellor, my qualifications are:
- BA(Hons) degree in Social & Applied Psychology and ICT Diploma in Counselling.
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Skills & Theory
- I have extensive experience of counselling survivors of rape and/or childhood sexual abuse.
- I work as a counsellor for people with sight loss and have several years experience of working with people with disabilities.
I have been trained in the areas of:
Personal Life Coaching
- If you are feeling overwhelmed by life’s demands, my services aim to introduce clarity and self-motivation.
- I also teach techniques to better manage the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual stress of everyday life in 2022.
- I can offer you face to face meetings in my mobile counselling unit or visit you at home, where appropriate.
- Alternatively I offer outdoor sessions which are conducted whilst walking or sitting in nature.
After a previous negative experience of counselling in my youth, I never dreamed I would talk to a counsellor, but I am so glad I found Charlotte. She helped me through a really dark and difficult period in my life, following a close bereavement. She always provided a warm and safe space for me to process my emotions and made me feel accepted just as I was. I recommend anyone who is considering counselling to contact Charlotte.
I can highly recommend Charlotte as she has helped me to completely turn around my life. She supported and encouraged me when I didn’t have the strength to support myself. Thank you.
Charlotte offered a comfortable and confidential space in which to explore longterm problems that had plagued me. I can honestly say that without these sessions my life would be very different and I am grateful that I invested in myself finally and found someone who allowed me to ’be’ while gently challenging me to be better.
Write a Review of Embrace Life Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.