About Susan Boland
- I have been a qualified counsellor for 16 years and I work mainly with anxiety and depression.
- I have experience of working with MBCT (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy) which helps prevent relapse to anxiety/depression.
- I have also worked with issues such as low self esteem, anger management, work related stress and bereavement.
- I am based in the South Side of Glasgow and provide a space where your issues will be treated confidentially, with respect and non judgmentally.
- My aim as a person centred Counsellor is to build a trusting relationship, but more importantly to allow you the time and freedom to become more self aware.
- Counselling sessions usually last between 50 minutes to 1 hour and my fee is £40 per session.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Post Graduate Diploma in Person Centred Counselling from University of Stirling
- COSCA Certificate in counselling skills from Glasgow Caledonian University.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Counselling: £40.00/session
Write a Review of Fortitude Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.