About Therapeutic Coach - helping you be the best you can be
- You may be feeling disconnected, anxious, fearful and depressed or a mixture of feelings that you are unable to put a name to.
- You may know you have a specific problem you need to resolve.
- You could be at a transitional point in your life where illness, bereavement, retirement, redundancy or the closing of a relationship has created discord within you.
- These transitionary times can make you feel trapped and unable to move forward with your life and relationships.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Member of British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- Member of British Society of Clinical Hypnosis.
- Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling
- PgCert Clinical Hypnotherapy with Merit
- Licensed Master Practitioner of NLP
- Mastering Advanced Techniques NLP
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Mindful, Intuitive Well-being Life Coaching
- Master Trainer Fusion Breakthrough Coach
- I’m working with a range of clients from the emergency services and corporate sector with presenting issues around loss, trauma, abuse, relationships, low self-esteem, imposter syndrome and much, much more.
- I’m also working as a Clinical Hypnotherapist in able to help people with sporting performance, phobias
, emotional problems, weight control, healthy eating, sleep problems, reduction of stress and tension, pain relief and some sexual problems.
- I Offer a 30 minute telephone conversation first with no obligation.
- Individual face-to-face session: £75 (60-90 minute session)
- 6 sessions face-to-face: £430 (if paid in advance)
- 10 sessions face-to-face: £720 (if paid in advance)
- Payment can be done HERE
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Career Counselling
- Childhood Issues
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Concentration Problems
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Integration of Experience
- Internet Addiction
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Pathological Gambling
- Performance Management
- Personal Growth
- Physical Abuse
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Addiction
- Sexual Harassment
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Addiction
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Life Coaching
Write a Review of Ms. Jill Dearlove
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.