About Enhance-Life Therapy
- I aim to offer a readily available service for clients in order to alleviate the mounting pressures of modern life and so begin to enhance the experience of living life to the full.
- Whether on a personal level, socially, in business or at home, I offer a completely confidential service that is centred on helping people change their lives for the better by finding the tools required to resolve those limiting thoughts and habits in a completely safe, professional and comfortable environment.
- The potential changes can be enormously beneficial and long-lasting and often can take effect after a relatively short time.
- However, big or small you feel your problem might be, if it is bothering you it is important.
- Some examples of what people may want to tackle are low self-esteem, confidence issues, weight loss, stopping smoking, dealing with stress, addressing personal issues, tackling a fear/phobia or dealing with personal loss.
- Therapy can help you begin to make the changes you are looking for and is tailored to suit your personal and individual needs for as long as you feel it is beneficial to you.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- BA(Hons); Dip.Hyp CS; Ad.Dip.CP.
- I am fully trained in Counselling and Hypnotherapy and currently work privately with clients in order to facilitate their recovery in various personal issues.
- All therapy is strictly confidential and tailored to suit a client’s personal needs and aims.
- There is no obligation to book a minimum number of sessions.
- The initial consultation lasts approximately 30 minutes and is free of charge.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Childhood Issues
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Eating Disorders
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Manipulative Behaviour
- Mens Issues
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Repetitive Negative Patterns
- Self Development
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Smoking Addiction
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Stress Management
- Relaxation Therapy
- Past Life Regression
Special Online Booking Offers
30 minute free initial consultation.
Write a Review of Luisa Frend
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.