About Nikki Ellen
- Are you feeling stressed, overwhelmed, sad or anxious and have been wondering about counselling/hypnotherapy since you have tried other therapies but didn’t work?
- I am a warm, friendly, qualified, fully insured counsellor and hypnotherapist.
- I am experienced in working with a variety of issues like anxiety, depression, relationship break up, lack of motivation, stress, lack of confidence, low self-esteem, insomnia, smoking cessation, weight loss, bereavement and loss.
- I have also had extensive experience in working with young people on exam stress, fear of giving presentations, driving test nerves and dealing with the aftermath of being bullied.
- I work to help clients talk through, understand and manage their feelings so that they feel more in control and resilient.
- I listen to what has happened with warmth, empathy and acceptance, ask you questions to help you organise the often overwhelming nature of bereavement and loss and offer you strategies, where appropriate, to support your wellbeing.
- Online/Virtual sessions can be done remotely thru telephone, doxy.me, WhatsApp, Zoom, Google Hangouts or Google Duo.
- I can offer free help with setting up my client’s technology at the start of the first session, in case the technology is new or unfamiliar for them.
- Actual session begins from when the technology has been set up.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Member of British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy.
- Member of National Counselling Society.
- Member of General Hypnotherapy Register.
- Professional Diploma in Integrative Counselling and Psychotherapy.
- Diploma in Professional Hypnotherapy.
- CRUSE Bereavement Support Foundation Course.
- CRUSE Bereavement Care Face to Face Elective.
- I have worked part-time in Private Practice as an hypnotherapist since 2014.
- I have been working as an Integrative Counsellor in Private Practice since 2018.
- I specialise in bereavement and academic distress.
- As an ex-teacher, I have extensive experience working with young people who are overwhelmed by the education system suffering from exam stress, dealing with the aftermath of being bullied and experiencing confusion and depression
- I have also worked with teachers and find that my own nineteen years of experience really helps build an effective therapeutic relationship and enables me to offer a deeper level of empathy.
- I know how hard it can be to make the first step to come for counselling.
- So I offer a free, fifteen minute telephone conversation for you to feel if you would like to work with me.
- You may call, text or email me.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Childhood Issues
- Concentration Problems
- Family Problems
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Memory Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Pain Management
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Pet Bereavement
- Relationship Problems
- Self Development
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Addiction
- Social Phobia
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
Write a Review of Sheffield Counselling & Hypnotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.