About Centre for Counselling Bromley
- Founded in 1997.
- Serving South East London, Bromley, Beckenham, Croydon, Sevenoaks, Orpington, Sidcup, Dartford and surrounding areas.
- One of the leading Counselling centres in Bromley, Kent.
- It now has over 20 practitioners, counsellors and hypnotherapists of varying approaches.
- The Centre aims to provide therapy in a safe and confidential environment to enable clients to explore issues which affect the way they feel about themselves and their relationships.
- Appointments are usually available within 28-48 hours of contacting us.
- Children as young as 5 are also catered for.
- Sexual and marital difficulties as well as family and parenting are dealt with in a confidential and sensitive manner.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Practice Manager: Jenni Camplin
. Our counselling and therapy centre was established over 20 years ago and offers a wide range of talking therapies for all. We are open 7 days a week from 8am - 10pm
- - Both male and female practitioners are available to meet with clients at a mutually convenient time including weekends.
- We seek to provide a safe and confidential space to enable clients to gain insight and self-awareness and to explore ways to deal with situations and crises they may be facing.
- Our service includes child and adolescent counselling as well as family counselling mediation and relationship therapy
- The Centre has five spacious therapy/consulting rooms of varying sizes.
- It has central heating and each room is carpeted, comfortably furnished with chairs and cushions and has clocks and tissues all designed to create a conducive environment for both the client and the therapist.
- Rooms are suitable for Talking Therapies, Mediation, Coaching
- We invite you to come along and view the facilities for yourself.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Drug Addiction
- Fear of Flying
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self-Esteem
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Panic Attacks
- Stop Smoking
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £60/session
- Counselling: £55/session
- EMDR: £70/session
- Hypnotherapy: £60/session
- Psychotherapy: £60/session
Write a Review of Practice Manager: Jenni Camplin
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.