- I aim to understand where you are coming from, make you ready, and help you fathom out the best way forward.
- I’m trained in various methods of Counselling including person centred, so together we can choose which is most helpful and comfortable for you.
- We may find different approaches work from one session to the next, or you may prefer that we stick with the one you find most helpful.
- I’m a christian and I welcome clients of all faiths or none.
What to Expect
- At the first session I aim to put you at ease and do an informal assessment getting to understand you and your current difficulties. At the end of that session if I believe I can help you and you are happy to work with me and my approaches then I usually suggest committing to a further 5 week block, but this is of course up to you.
- It would be a privilege to journey with you in the counselling room. Just taking time out to clarify your thoughts, make sense of what is going on for you and make changes or begin to move on can be all you need to feel a little sense of joy or calm return to you.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- BSc (Hons) Psychology Degree Stirling University 1993
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling Skills, University of Abertay, Dundee 2013
- Diploma in Christian Counselling Vital Connexions, Glasgow July 2015
- Wife and mother of two grown up children and a part time Primary School teacher (for 24 years)
- £45 per 50 minute session payable on or before the appointment please.
- Get in contact with me so I can help.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Panic Attacks
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Work Stress
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Psychodynamic/Psychoanalytic Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £45/session
- Counselling: £45/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £45/session
- Psychotherapy: £45/session
Special Online Booking Offers
I am also available for Skype sessions if mobility or distance is a problem for you.
Write a Review of Mrs. Jenny Whitehead
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.