About Karen McCleary
- I am an Anxiety UK approved therapist and can provide telephone and online/skype counselling to those with a range of levels of anxiety.
- For clients with high levels of depression or anxiety, telephone/online sessions in your home environment can be done first as a step towards Face to Face Counselling.
- Online/Telephone Counselling can also benefit those who are restricted by a lack of Transport or with family commitments.
- I am an integrative Counsellor specialising in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, proven to be effective for depression and anxiety.
- Counselling provides time out to explore issues removed from family and friends in a warm, safe, environment.
- This allows exploration without fear of being judged.
- Counselling supports you throughout the exploration of issues.
- This leads to a self acceptance, increased self esteem and learning skills to challenge behaviour and thoughts now and in the future independent of counselling.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Certificate in Counselling Level 3
- Diploma in Counselling Level 5 (University of Ulster Higher Education)
- Diploma in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy Level 5 (Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Training Skills
- Mental Health First Aid
- Child Protection Training
- Anxiety UK approved Therapist
- I have been in therapy practice for more than 9 years now.
- I work flexible hours allowing for work shift patterns and family commitments.
- If you have any queries I can be contacted via the email or phone call.
- If you reach my voice mail, please leave a message as to how and when you wish to be contacted.
- I will respond to queries asap.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bisexual Issues
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Career Counselling
- Childhood Issues
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Cultural Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Abuse
- Family Problems
- Gender Identity Disorders
- Impulsive Behaviour
- Internet Addiction
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Marriage (Marital Relations)
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Physical Abuse
- Physical Illness
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Relationship Problems
- Self Development
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Harassment
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Online Talk Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Stress Management
- Life Coaching
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £40/session
- Counselling: £40/session
- Psychotherapy: £40/session
- Stress Management: £40/session
- Life Coaching: £40/session
Write a Review of Live Life Therapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.