About The Ark Therapy - Bespoke Psychotherapy & Counselling
- I specialise in short and long-term Psychotherapy and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, and counselling.
- I offer tailored and personalised treatments for a range of issues like, such as, depression, general anxiety, low self-esteem, assertiveness issues, life transitions, relationship difficulties.
-Further, I treat complex psychological conditions, such as, eating disorders, borderline personality disorder, addictions.
- I specialise in Spiritual psychotherapy. This approach helps those who struggle with finding meaning in life. If this leads to experiencing difficult emotions, such as anger, sadness, and grief spiritual psychotherapy may relieve your suffering even if you are not a religious person. It helps to reduce and clear difficult emotions and it will help you to function from a place of loving kindness and compassion to yourself and others.
- I offer individual, couples, and group psychotherapy.
My therapy rooms are in Wandsworth, South West London. I have an additional clinic in Woking.
In my service you can self-fund your sessions, or you can pay for your therapy sessions through your private insurance provider if you have one. I accept clients with private insurance from: Aviva, AXA PPP Healthcare, Simplyhealth, PruHealth, Cigna, Vitality, Alianz, WPA, and Healix.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Clinical Psychology graduate (BPS)
- Accredited Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapist (BABCP)
- Trained Gestalt therapist
- Mindfulness teacher
- 15 years of experience as a Psychotherapist
- I have worked for the NHS, charities, private sector and privately.
- I practiced Mindfulness under guidance of several teachers for many years.
- My work follows the guidelines of the National Institute of Clinical Excellence to provide effective treatment interventions.
- BSc (hons) Religious Studies
- MA Religious Studies
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- MSc in Clinical Psychology
- MSc in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy
- PGDip in the Gestalt Therapy
- Certificate in Counselling
- Graduate member of the British Psychological Society
- Member of the British Association for Behavioural And Cognitive Psychotherapies
- Member of the International Association for the Psychology of Religions
- Fully accredited BABCP CBT psychotherapist
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Couples Therapy
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £80/session
- Counselling: £80/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £80/session
- Psychotherapy: £80/session
Write a Review of Arkadius Kyllendahl BABCP accred
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.