About Wolverhampton Counselling and Psychotherapy
I’m an experienced and supportive Counsellor and psychotherapist offering a non-judgemental space for you to talk about any life or relationship difficulties that you find yourself in. I know how important it is just to have someone listen so that you can begin to make sense of your thoughts and feelings in order to move forward. I can do daytime, evening or weekend emergency appointments on a short or long term basis. We will work together to help you find new ways of dealing with whatever it is that troubles you. I will meet you for counselling sessions in a calm and private setting with designated client parking. Come and talk to me and let’s see what we can do about it.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I’m fully qualified and BACP registered.
- I have worked in the NHS for many years counselling people in difficult circumstances.
- I’m also a qualified nurse and so have an understanding of the medical issues often associated with unhappiness.
- BSY Professional Certificate of Merit in Couple Counselling
- FdA degree in Humanistic Counselling based on Transactional Analysis
- Transactional Analysis 101 Certificate
- Registered Genetic Counsellor
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Counselling Concepts
- MSc degree in Research Methods in Health
- Level 2 Biology Brain and Behaviour
- I aim to make the first contact as easy for you as possible so you can feel supported whatever is on your mind.
- Please feel free to call, text or email me and we can arrange an initial appointment to meet up and talk about how and when we can work together.
- I provide a free pre-arranged 20 minutes phone consultation to help you decide whether counselling/psychotherapy would be helpful for you.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £45/session
- Counselling: £45/session
- Psychotherapy: £45/session
Write a Review of Ms. Lorna Day
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.