About Andy Geddes
- I am a Counsellor providing both short and long-term therapy to adult individuals in West London.
- I aim to provide a warm, safe and empathic space where you can be heard without judgement, where whatever it is, we can explore it together.
- I try to listen to both what is said and to what is not always so easy to say.
- I work with people from all walks of life and backgrounds, coming to me with a diverse range of problems.
- People come to me for help from a wide range of issues, and here are a few of the more common difficulties that I cater.
Problems with confidence or self-esteem
Issues relating to sexuality
Difficulties at work or in retirement
Problems with family or school life
Feelings of stress or anxiety
Grief, loss or bereavement
Problems with addiction
Trauma and post-traumatic stress
READ MORE ABOUT ME
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I am a fully qualified Counsellor/ Psychotherapist.
- I am a member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy, and I abide by their code of ethics.
- I hold a Diploma in Integrative Psychotherapeutic Counselling.
- I completed my training at the The Metanoia Institute in Ealing, London.
- I held voluntary placements for at the The Metanoia and subsequently The Ealing Abbey Counselling Services.
- I have a previous arts background, qualifying as a fine art sculptor at the RA
- I worked for many years as a commercial model-maker in TV, film and theatre.
- I continue to maintain an art practice
- I am a practicing Buddhist of many years.
- As a consequence of the above, I have considerable life-experience. I have personal knowledge of many of the painful experiences that we can endure, in these tough and challenging times..
I am convinced from my own experience that we can move on from these painful experiences and that in time, with effort and the right help, change and healing is possible.
- Counselling sessions for individuals last 50 minutes.
- Initial assessment appointments last around 75 minutes.
- £60 per session.
- I can provide a limited number of spaces for those on low-income and students.
- I accept payment in cash, by cheque or by bank transfer.
- Take the first step towards wellbeing by contacting me today.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Avoidant Personality
- Dependent Personality Disorder (DPD)
- Family Problems
- Low Self Esteem
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Personal Growth
- Personal Relationships
- Relationship Problems
- Repetitive Negative Patterns
- Self Development
- Work Stress
- Counselling: £60/session
- Psychotherapy: £60/session
Write a Review of Wellbeing Counselling
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.