About Dr. Yvonne Williams
My specialist areas are;
- trauma PTSD
- moderate to acute anxiety/depression
- suicidal ideation
- relationship issues
- anger management
- oncology and sexual
- physical abuse
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I’m a qualified counsellor and psychotherapist with a PhD from the University of Leeds.
- I take an integrative approach with my clients, which means that I draw on varied approaches such as; Humanistic, Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Psychodynamic, Existential Therapy and Multicultural Therapy.
- I worked for Bupa Health Clinics for 9 years where I carried out thorough clinical triage psychological assessment in order to provide the appropriate treatment or referral pathway for clients, and provided onsite trauma support for organisations.
- I have been seeing clients in my own private clinical practice in London for the past 10 years.
- I trained as an Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) practitioner.
- Accredited counsellor by the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapist (BACP).
- I am also listed on the UK Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapist (UKRCP).
- I adhere to and comply with BACP ethical procedures and guidelines.
- I’m also a provider for Bupa, Cigna, CBTclinics and Aviva.
- PhD University of Leeds in 2017
- Masters in Counselling and psychotherapy.
- Concession fees are available on an individual basis.
- The Initial Psychological Assessment fee: £100 per hour
- Online thru Skype, FaceTime: £100 per hour
- Telephone Counselling: £100 per hour
- Face to Face (day times): £100 per hour
- Face to Face (evenings): £100 per hour
- Seminar Groups: £100
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Alcohol Dependence
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Childhood Issues
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Criminal Behaviour
- Cultural Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Family Problems
- HIV and AIDS
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Mental Health Problems
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Personal Growth
- Personality Disorders (PD)
- Physical Abuse
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Relationship Problems
- Self Harm
- Sexual Abuse
- Social Phobia
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Terminal Illness
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Online Counselling
Write a Review of Counselling & Psychotherapy
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.