About Elli’s Angel Counselling and Psychotherapy
Hello! My name is Carmen and I am working as a private practitioner.
I am an extremely, competent, positive and enthusiastic person. I’m the type of person that works well in hardworking environment. I have excellent interpersonal skills and communication; enjoy interacting with people that have different cultures and backgrounds. I like to help other people and feel that one of my strong points is my uplifting personality. The reason I become psychologist is to give people hope. I have 13 years experience working with children, adults, families and couples.
I can offer Person Centered Therapy, Integrative Therapies, Systemic Therapy and Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT).
How counselling works: While providing a safe and supportive environment that honours your life experiences, difficulties and future plans, I am determined to facilitate awareness, power and will to develop your understanding of yourself and help you cultivate self-love, healthy relationships and ultimately to build a happier life.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Qualifications and training:
- South Liverpool Domestic Abuse Services, Liverpool - Voluntary course on domestic violence and Freedom Program training.
- NCFE Level 2 qualification for Working in the Health Sector - North Lindsey College, UK.
- Equality and Diversity Level 2, Selby College, UK.
- Training Course in Couple & Family Therapy - Master Degree equivalent
- PGD in CBT - University of Salford, Manchester.
- Master Degree in Counselling and Psychotherapy- Salford University, Manchester - Person Centred Therapy.
I am an experienced therapist working in a private practice, with a wide range of clients, issues, situations and circumstances. I worked before in schools, drug and alcohol
rehab and occupational health (EAP and assessments).
It never ceases to amaze me, the strength and courage my clients have in taking that first step into counselling.
I absolutely love what I do. I consider it a tremendous privilege to have helped and worked alongside so many people who have undergone personal growth and development, making sustainable changes to their lives for the better.
In the first session you will meet me in my private practice (via online or telephone) for the first time. Sessions last for 50 minutes, and take place in a quiet room with just two of you present. A number of things will be covered such as confidentiality, data protection and session timings.
I will ask you questions that will help me to understand your surface problem(s) before we can explore any deeper issues.
Some questions asked may include:
- Why you want a specific therapy
- Your personal history and current situation
- Your family history
You may find these weekly sessions fly past once you start to open up. The type of counselling I offer is one where the relationship between you and me is central to the counselling sessions and where a greater understanding of your concerns can be achieved.
Online counselling / Telephone counselling: For some conditions, online / telephone therapy can be just as effective as in-person treatment. Why is it useful? Well, if you live miles away from any counsellors, struggle going outside, or like the idea of getting help in your own home, then it’s a flexible alternative. Some people find it’s a good first step towards face-to-face counselling too.
For Trauma and abuse treatment face to face is recommended.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Relationship Counselling
- Couples Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £45.00/session
- Counselling: £35.00/session
- Psychotherapy: £35.00/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- Reduced rates for Counselling students - £40 for CBT and £30 for Counselling
- Reduced prices for ex services - £30 for CBT and £25 for Counselling
- Please get in touch for further information and prices.
Write a Review of Mrs. Carmen Marin
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.