About ADEO Psychotherapy and Training Ltd
I am an experienced workplace psychotherapist/Counsellor, who works in the NHS providing high quality therapy for staff and external clients who are referred through from Employers Assistance Programmes, Insurance companies and similar.
I also have a private clinic where I work with members of the Public.
I can provide references and testimonials if required.
My style of therapy is an integrative one, i.e., I use a variety of styles depending on what each Client brings to the session, and the Client themselves., although my core style is Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
I am used to delivering effective therapy which is time limited, i.e. can treat simple anxiety in under 10 sessions (often less).
My practice is regularly assessed and evaluated to maintain the standard of the work.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- MA, BA (hons) Psychology, Certificate and Diploma in Counselling, Certificate in Clinical Supervision.
- Until recently, I taught on a Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling course, as well as delivering a Certificate in CBT course at Wrexham.
- I have worked as a workplace psychotherapist/Counsellor since 2004 in a number of NHS Occupational Health and EAP providers throughout the North West.
- I have run my private clinic since 2006
- I also have a BACP Certificate of Proficiency, and am included on the BACP Accredited Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Bisexual Issues
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Childhood Issues
- Domestic Violence
- Eating Disorders
- Gay Issues
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Managerial Consultancy
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Midlife Crisis
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Attacks
- Performance Management
- Pet Bereavement
- Physical Abuse
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Same Sex Relationships
- Sexual Abuse
- Sexual Harassment
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Emotional Abuse
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Stress Management
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £50/session
- Counselling: £50/session
- Stress Management: £50/session
Special Online Booking Offers
- My usual rates are between £40 and £60 per session, depending on the complexity of the presenting problem and the means of each client.
- I offer a rate of £40 for veterans again, according to their means
Write a Review of Mr. David W Evans
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.