About Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Expert
Daniel Mirea is a senior therapist, lecturer and writer who trained and qualified over a twenty-five years long career in a range of evidence- based Cognitive and Behavioural Therapies including Cognitive Analytical, Mindfulness and Cognitive-Behavioural Hypnosis.
He received his MSc in Mental Health and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy at King’s College (Guy’s and St Thomas’ Medical School) in 1997, PgD in Dual Diagnosis and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy at Middlesex University in 2002 and another PgDip in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy from University of London in 2007.
Daniel Mirea has trained with some of the most recognisable names in the UK and US clinical establishment (C Padesky, D Clark, P Gilbert, G Brown) and developed his own brand of therapy, Emotion-driven Behavioural Therapy. In spite of a strong clinical foundation, he remained close to the philosophical roots of psychotherapy and continues to be strong supporter of the Existential school of thought, with a solid reputation within schools such as Regents or The New School of Counselling and Psychotherapy (Middlesex University).
Daniel Mirea is accredited by British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies and The UK Association of Counselling Practice.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Trained and qualified over a career longer than 25 years in different Cognitive and Behavioural methods as well as MIndfulness, Clinical Hypnosis and Group Psychotherapy.
- An accredited member of the British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies and a Senior Associate with Royal Society of Medicine.
Since 1990 in the field of mental health, working with psychosis as well as most neurotic disorders, anxiety, depressive, bi-polar disorders or obsessive compulsive disorders.
- Extensive experience working with Substance Use Disorders and Dual Diagnosis (people suffering from an addiction as well as a psychiatric disorder).
- Wide experience in one-to-one or group psychotherapy as well as clinical supervision sychological problems.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Neuro Emotional Technique
- Autogenic Training
- Relaxation Therapy
- Stress Management
- Life Coaching
Special Online Booking Offers
Skype: danielmirea, CBT Consultant
Write a Review of Daniel Mirea
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.