About Room Psychotherapy
- Room Psychotherapy offers CBT Counselling treatments for anxiety, low mood, anger, self-esteem and relationship difficulties.
- We are a small team of therapists and mental health professionals passionate about educating on mental health, decreasing stigma and motivating people to maintain mental wellbeing.
- We offer 1-1 therapy appointments to help you meet your goals and change your life for the better.
- The website offers lots of info on mental health and we are always open to messages if we can help anyone with their mental health.
- We offer appointments at times to suit busy working lifestyles from a safe office space in Holywood, County Down. We also offer online appointments through Skype.
- Corporate employee wellness packages available
My training, work experience and any achievement
We are fully trained to assess and work with a wide range of difficulties including:
- Panic attacks
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Self-esteem issues
- Anger issues
- Relationship difficulties
- Work-related stress
- Undergraduate Psychology Degree
- Post-graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (Belfast Cognitive Therapy Centre in 2012)
- I set up ASCBT (Now Room Psychotherapy) later that year.
- I have over 5000 hours experience working in a range of settings with many different issues.
- I have worked for charity organisations in the past and continue to work within the NHS, GP Surgeries and privately.
- Assessment sessions are available at short notice.
- We work hours that will hopefully suit you, offering both weekend and evening appointments.
- We also offer online therapy sessions via Skype.READ MORE
- Appointments are also available with my colleague - Ms Donna Beattie.READ MORE
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Anger Management
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Childhood Issues
- Compulsive Behaviour
- Impulsive Behaviour
- Low Self Confidence
- Low Self Esteem
- Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
- Mens Issues
- Mental Health Problems
- Negative Thoughts
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Pain Management
- Panic Attacks
- Panic Disorder
- Personal Growth
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self Development
- Social Phobia
- Stress Management
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Unresolved Issues
- Weight Loss
- Work Stress
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £50/session
Write a Review of Alistair Shaw
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.