I am a private Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) based within the centre of Glasgow and I offer support for the treatment of depression and anxiety disorders. CBT is a recommended treatement for the following disorders:
- Low Self Esteem
- Social Anxiety
- Health Anxiety
I have been working with CBT since 2010 working within the NHS and running a private practice.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- BA Social Sciences with Psychology (Glasgow Caledonian University)
- Post Graduate Certificate in improving access to psychological therapies: Low intensity psychological therpaies. (Exceter University)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological therapies: Cognitive behavioural theapy "High Intensity" (Canterbury Christ University)
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT): £60.00/session
Write a Review of Ms. Marie McGeechan
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.