About The Haven Wellbeing Hub
We are one of Wokingham’s leading holistic therapy providers, established in 2002, who has recently expanded to new premises and re-branded to become The Haven Wellbeing Hub.
We create a therapeutic haven for your body, mind and soul in our 3 therapy rooms, by providing a wide range of holistic therapies including Hypnotherapy, Reiki and Massage, and a studio for Yoga. We also have regular workshop and day course on in various complementary subjects.
Whether it’s a treatment for chronic pain, disease, injury or for relaxation, our initial consultation with you ensures that a holistic treatment plan is made, meeting your needs and helping to achieve your expected results.
We have a shop selling organic and fair trade products, soaps, beauty products and natural make up, essential oils, crystal jewellery, new age products, candles, teas, incense and books.
My training, work experience and any achievement
The team of self employed therapists at The Haven Wellbeing Hub have a wealth of experience and training behind them, many of whom are operating at the very top of their field.
All our holistic practitioners are:
Fully qualified graduates of leading colleges of complementary medicine and fully insured.
Members of their appropriate professional bodies, bound by relevant codes of practice.
Committed to continually improving and updating their practice. Able to work co-operatively with practitioners of conventional medicine to help each patient to optimal health.
Dedicated to the principle that every person and condition is unique.
http://havenwellbeinghub.co.uk/events/ please take a look at our timetable for a full listing on yoga classes and events on at The Haven Wellbeing Hub
Other concerns & issues I deal with
- Ear Candling
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Pregnancy Massage
- Corporate Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Sports Massage
- Stone Therapy Massage
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Thai Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Emmett Technique
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Time Line Therapy
- Nutritional Therapy
- Stress Management
- Relaxation Therapy
- Pranic healing
- Life Coaching
- Past Life Regression
- Ear Candling: £30/session
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £80/session
- Reiki: £40/session
- Pregnancy Massage: £50/session
- Corporate Massage: £50/session
- Deep Tissue Massage: £50/session
- Indian Head Massage: £45/session
- Sports Massage: £30/session
- Stone Therapy Massage: £55/session
- Swedish Relaxation Massage: £50/session
- Thai Massage: £75/session
- Reflexology: £40/session
- Remedial Massage: £50/session
- Emmett Technique: £50/session
- Counselling: £80/session
- Hypnotherapy: £80/session
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT): £50/session
- NLP: £80/session
- Time Line Therapy: £80/session
- Aromatherapy: £55/session
- Meditation: £10/session
- Yoga: £10/session
- Nutritional Therapy: £160/session
- Stress Management: £50/session
- Relaxation Therapy: £50/session
- Pranic healing: £50/session
- Life Coaching: £80/session
- Past Life Regression: £75/session
Write a Review of Mrs. Katie Palmer
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.