About Sally Parmar
- I offer a range of complementary therapies that come under four categories – Aromatherapy, Hypnotherapy, Acupuncture and Aesthetics.
- I have a special interest in women’s health and well-being, and my treatments reflect this.
- I can combine techniques to suit your needs - hence "Fusion Therapies".
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Registered Nurse (RGN)
- Registered Midwife (RM)
- Dip Clinical Aromatherapy
- Dip Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Senior Qualification in Hypnotherapy Practice (SQHP)
- KG Hypnobirthing
- PICT therapy (Parks inner Child Therapy)
- Meridian Energy Therapy practitioner (EFT)
- Battlefield and Auricular Acupuncture
- Practitioners Certificate in Pregnancy Massage
- Aromatherapy and Cancer Certificate
- Certificate in warm wax joint treatments
- Certificate in Infant Massage
- Advanced Facials (BABTAC level)
- Certificate in Microneedling
- Certificate in Chemical peels
- First Aid training
Client COVID Information
Client Covid19 information and requirements will be sent by email prior to your appointment. I have been vaccinated, and continue to check for any signs of infection with twice weekly lateral flow tests. I use medical grade face masks and wear a washable apron.
I have risk-assessed the clinic premises to comply with government regulations, and aim to offer a Covid19 safe environment.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Pregnancy Massage
Write a Review of Mandala Fusion Therapies
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.