In 2003 the World Health Organisation identified through clinical trials that acupuncture has a proven therapeutic effect for conditions including:
• Back and neck pain, sciatica, arthritis, muscle and joint problems and sports injuries.
• Headaches and migraine.
• Chronic pain conditions.
• Catarrh, sinusitis, hay fever, asthma, bronchitis.
• Digestive problems, constipation, diarrhoea.
• Stress related difficulties, anxiety, and chronic fatigue syndrome (ME).
• Women’s health, menstrual disorders, menopausal symptoms.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Theresa Szewczuk is a fully qualified Acupuncturist, Chinese Herbalist and Massage therapist. She graduated from the University of Westminster with a BSc (Hons) in Traditional Chinese Medicine: Acupuncture, she completed a diploma in Chinese Herbal Formulas at the College of Integrated Chinese Medicine and is currently studying a Masters in Chinese Herbal Medicine at the University of Westminster. She is a member of the British Acupuncture Council ( MBAcC ).
Theresa has taught at the University of Westminster as an assistant clinical supervisor and volunteered as an Acupuncturist at the NHS run Gateway Clinic for three years, in Lambeth Hospital in South West London working with HIV patients, addictions, Hepatitis and chronic pain. In 2008, she did intensive clinical training at the National Hospital of Traditional Medicine in Vietnam.
Certificates and Continuing Personal Development Courses
•The Eight Extraordinary Vessels Qi Jing Ba Mai with Sandra Hill (November 2003, Pr
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Back Pain
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Chinese Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Acupuncture: £40/session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £40/session
- Chinese Massage: £40/session
- Deep Tissue Massage: £50/session
Special Online Booking Offers
15 minute free consultation
Write a Review of Theresa Szewczuk
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.