About Dan Lu
Hi, I am Dan. Graduated from Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), China, with a Master Degree in Medicine after 8 years full-time training in herbal remedies, acupuncture, remedial massage and essentials of conventional medicine, I started to practice and teach this medicine in the Hubei University of Traditional Chinese Medicine and its attached hospitals (13 years) until 11 years ago when I came on a scholarship as a visiting scholar to Middlesex University (also as a supervisor in its student clinic Asante Academy of Chinese Medicine, and still a guest lecturer). I am an author of 8 books, which have been translated into English, French, Russian and Polish, fluent in English.
Ten years ago, I set up this clinic with my colleagues and ever since we have gained our reputation of excellence with our high success rate, high safety and professional service with heartiness. Through 24 years practice I’ve got rich experience in the treatment of various conditions including less commonly seen ones, while my 13 years teaching experience makes is possible for me to give my clients a thorough explanation about their conditions so that they have a chance to make a well-informed decision before they proceed with our service.
It is really rewarding to see my clients leaving with broad smile.
Traditional Chinese medicine is a complete system of medicine that aims to deal with all the health condition, however, like all other medicines, it is better for some conditions than for the others. Most of clients come for:
1. Pains such as Sciatica, acute or chronic pain in the shoulders, neck, back, hips, knees, ankles, heels, elbows, wrists, etc. from arthritis, degenerative changes, inflammation, or injury to the muscles, tendons or ligaments, or simply from unknown reasons;
2. Stress related conditions, depression, anxiety, panic attack, poor sleeping, tension headache, migraine, fatigue of unknown reasons;
3. Skin conditions such as hives, acne, eczema, redness and extreme itch in the groin area and/or around the anus (bottom), psoriasis, dry and itchy skin, etc.;
4. Infertility, woman’s conditions and man’s conditions, low sex drive;
5. Hay fever, flue, blocked nose, mucous dripping into the throat,
6. Low immunity, keeping-fit
7. Quitting unwanted habit such as smoking, drinking, biting nails, etc
among many other conditions.
My training, work experience and any achievement
1981-1986, Bachelor degree in medicine*, Hubei University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM
1986-1989, Master degree in medicine, Nanjing University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
1989-2001, teach and practice in Hubei TCM University and its attached hospital
1996-2001, Dean of Overseas Student College, Hubei TCM University
1997-2001, professor and consultant in Hubei TCM University and its attached hospital
2001-2002, visiting scholar and supervisor in Middlesex University and its student clinic
2003 on, practice in Chinese Medicine Plus, and a guest lecturer to Asante Academy of Traditional Chinese Medicine
*In China there are two kinds of medical universities: one is specialized in conventional medicine and the other is in traditional Chinese medicine, involving five-year full time training to get a same bachelor degree called Bachelor Degree of Medicine though specializing in different medicine. Both medical students need to devote some of their time to the essentials of the other medicine so that they can cross refer their patients when they begin to practice in hospitals, where you always have two teams of doctors working together.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Mens Issues
- Pain Management
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Weight Loss
- Dry Needling
- Back Pain
- Herbal Medicine
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Pregnancy Massage
- Chinese Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Allergy Intolerance Therapy
Special Online Booking Offers
1. Sciatica Package - one week supply of herbal mixture and six sessions of 1-hour treatment involving acupuncture, massage, lamping, and electro. Original price: £300.00, now at £255.00. It is 15% off, exclusive to the clients who see us on and quote naturaltherapyforall.com when making an appointment.
2. Hives Package – one week supply of herbal mixture and six sessions of 40-minute acupuncture treatment with electro. Original price: £210,00, now at £168,00. It is 20% off, exclusive to the clients who see us on and quote naturaltherapyforall.com when making an appointment.
3. Jockey’s Itch Package: for the red and badly Itch skin in the area where the thighs meet the belly and /or in the private area – Six sessions of 40-minute acupuncture treatment with electro. Original price: £180.00, now at £153.00. It is 15% off, exclusive to the clients who see us on and quote naturaltherapyforall.com when making an appointment.
Write a Review of Mr. Dan LU
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.