- I am passionate about acupuncture and having been an acupuncture practitioner since 1987.
- I have had a lot of acupuncture myself and have been amazed how it works - but also I have been so privileged to work with so many interesting people.
- My practice room is a relaxing and calm room which is overlooking a quiet garden.
- Acupuncture can treat a wide selection of conditions and problems, including menstrual problems, fertility issues for women and men, polycystic ovary syndrome, unexplained infertiltiy; painful conditions chronic and acute eg headaches, back pain, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, carpel tunnel syndrome, fatigue, anxiety, depression, stress etc.
- Acupuncture can be really helpful with sleep problems, insomnia, digestive problems and stressful conditions in children.
- I really enjoy working with children and people of all ages.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I studied acupuncture at The International College of Oriental Medicine for 4 yrs and qualified in 1987 with BAc.
- I worked in London, Malaysia, Winchester, West End and Southampton and also have worked with Osteopaths and Homoeopaths in Havant and Westbourne, nr. Emsworth and Southampton.
- I studied children’s acupuncture with Julian Scott and June Tranmer from 1994-1996.
- I have been studying with Sue Kalcinska on Facial revitalisation therapy last year and am enjoying practising this wonderfully relaxing rejuvenating acupuncture.
- I work near Hill Lane in Southampton and also on Thursday between 2pm and 8pm at Orchard Therapies, 7a London Road, Southampton.
- I qualified as a Chinese herbal medicine practitioner in September 2012 and am now taking on herbal patients.
I have tried acupuncture with 3 other practitioners who have all been helpful but would highly recommend Penny Clay for her wide knowledge and attention to my individual experience which made all the difference in shifting a persistent health issue which was giving me problems.
I’m very lucky to have met Penny Clay. She is great with the needles and overall knowledge. I first went to a session with Penny almost twenty years ago. Just today, I remembered something that she had taught me, from back then.
Write a Review of Mrs. Penny Clay
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.