About Vikki Harrison-Edwards
Just as Chameleon’s adapt to their surroundings, here at Chameleon acupuncture we have an adaptive approach to your health and wellbeing, providing treatments as unique as you are!
- Suitable for people of all ages, pregnant women and children.
- Can be used effectively alongside conventional medicine!
- Acupuncture maintains health & wellbeing, you don’t have to be ill.
- For problems with body structure such as back pain.
- To relieve specific aches and pains such as osteoarthritis of the knee, TMJ, headaches and migraines.
- Relaxation and relief of tension, stress, low energy or fatigue.
- Digestion problems and menstrual pain.
- Emotional support and self development.
My training, work experience and any achievement
I became an acupuncturist after experiencing its amazing effects for myself. I have had osteoarthritis in my knee’s since my early teens, causing a range of symptoms including joint pain, stiffness, joint locking and instability. This led to me being prescribed a cocktail of pain-killers and undergoing an operation which led me not to be able to do the things I enjoyed, such as taking part in exercise; going to music festivals or gigs were I had to stand for long periods and even going out for a nights dancing would cause me pain.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Pain Management
- Sleep Disorders
- Back Pain
- Back Pain Treatment
- Infrared Therapy
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation-Strapping and Taping
- Ear Candling
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
Write a Review of Chameleon Acupuncture & Wellness
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.