Michael Thompson FSHom Lic.Ac.MTCMCI has practiced homeopathy, acupuncture and allergy testing in Northampton for over 30 years.
What acupuncture treats
Some of the most commonly seen complaints in the acupuncture clinic are:
• Respiratory: sinusitis, hay fever, rhinitis, catarrh, colds, ‘Flu, viral infections, asthma, bronchitis
• Skin: eczema, psoriasis, acne, warts
• Emotional & psychological: stress related ilnnesses, anxiety, depression, insomnia, childhood behavioural problems
• Musculo-skeletal: arthritis, sciatica, back pain, sports injuries, neck pain, joint problems
• Digestive: indigestion, bowel problems, constipation, IBS
• Heart & Circulation: hypertension, angina
• Genitourinary: infertility, impotence, premenstrual syndrome, menstrual problems, menopause, cystitis
• Other conditions: M.E., headaches and migraines, allergies, addictions
My training, work experience and any achievement
Michael is a Fellow of the Society of Homeopaths (UK), Member of the Acupuncture Council of Ireland, Member of the British Institute for Allergy & Environmental Therapy, Member of the British Complementary Medicine Association.
I was suffering for a number of months with a skin irritation that left my neck, lips and eyelids very red, itchy and sore. I went to my GP who prescribed a steroid cream which of course alleviated the condition for a short while but inevitably it would return. This was causing me a great deal of upset and so I found Michael in the Yellow Pages and felt drawn to contacting him. Shortly after commencing a homeopathic remedy the condition started to improve and continued to do so over a period of time. He is so approachable and easy to talk which helped me to open up so that he was able to prescribe a remedy that was truly holistic. My skin today is clear which is such a relief and I can never thank him enough for his time, expertise and care.