About Acupuncture&Massage - Chinese Medical Centre
we are Acupuncture&massage and we provide traditional Chinese medicines ,treatments and therapeutic massage services for anyone and everyone.
We based in the very central of the Newcastle city centre, within only 1 minute walk from the monument metro station and just next to the Tyneside cinema.
We opened our doors in February 2009 and have so far treated over thousand of patients, showing we are probably one of the most reliable Chinese clinic in Newcastle ,even in the north east .
We have fully qualified expert and practitioners , some with over 35 years of experience in the field. Capable of treat almost all health problems, from minor imbalances to chronic disease; skin disorder and internal problems to the muscular pain. especially good at few common problems like: arthritis, sciatica, insomnia, IBS, infertility, anxiety, asthma, eczema ,acne and so on.
So If you are fed up with conventional medicine, and have tried everything but couldn’t find the best solution , you should look into our Traditional Chinese medicines and treatment. Unlike western medicines and treatment, the TCM takes a holistic approach on the problems, it views the body as an ecosystem in delicate balance, one that requires constant treatment to maintain its natural equilibrium. In short, we are treating the person, not just the disease. And most importantly all the treatment are safe and no side effect under the instruction of our professional practitioners, these are the reasons why it has been used so extensively by 1.3 billion Chinese for the past centuries.
we use our own principles, diagnostic methods and simply tailor design with combining herbs, acupuncture, Tuina and some other traditional Chinese treatment to help the human body counteract the effects of the external factors, then help people achieving a physical, mental and spiritual balance, and eventually heal the problems.
Apart from the traditional Chinese medicine and treatment we provide the therapeutic massage services range from Neck,shoulder and back massage, Swedish ,deep tissue to hot stone massages and reflexology. These help with the circulation ; decreasing the stress; increasing the oxygen flow in the blood and release toxins from the muscles, then reducing muscular tension and in turn enhancing tissue healing.
Our therapists are high standard and well-trained, and they both show professional talents and real skills on the massage treatment which makes you get extraordinary experience without forgetful.
The massage service is performed in clean and comfortable atmosphere with warm pure herbal oil; calming music, and finished by a free shower.
Regardless you are looking for an alternative form of treatment, one that’s been around thousands of years and is guaranteed to leave you in physical and mental harmony or you need a professional therapeutic massage to unwind and experience sheer relaxation ,then call us on 0191 2221890, No long waiting list, we will try to arrange the appointment as soon as we can.
My training, work experience and any achievement
Not like some practitioners who have certificates and diplomas but might only have had weekend training over a year, all our doctors has been working in major Chinese hospitals as a career for over 30 years and used to work in the big Chinese medicine company for at least 10 years in Uk, on average our doctors has minimum 35 years clinical experiences, so you know you’re in safe hands. And most importantly, they are not only a good acupuncturist, but also they are specialised in Chinese herbal medicine, Tui Na, cupping, moxibosion, etc. some of them has his secret recipe to provide accurate diagnosis and curative treatment in a way peculiar to himself, which you couldn’t learn from any school or college, it has come down from their family or their master from generation to generation .these holistic knowledge of the traditional Chinese medicine and over 35 years of practice in clinic enables them to provide the best possible service to our customer.
Our practitioners and therapists are fully qualified and registered with the relevant regulatory bodies such as FHT.
The basic concepts in TCM are quite simple. TCM believes that the human body must remain in equilibrium with the outside factors that influence it. These outside factors include climate (wind, cold, heat, damp, etc.) and emotional state (grief, anger, fright, etc.). We all know these outside factors can affect our health. These external factors can cause minor ailments to be created and once they become deep rooted they can transform into chronic illnesses that affect the internal organ system and lead to serious health decline and it increases the difficulty to heal. Therefore we always advocate “prevention rather than cure” and in case if it happens on you , should check as early as possible with cure.TCM simply uses herbs, acupuncture, and acupressure to help counteract the effects of these external factors.
According to our records, we have treated many patients who tried numbers of western treatments but was unhappy with the result simply because the symptoms they have with no western medical diagnoses, this can be very distressing for people. Things such as low energy level, stress, depression, IBS, infertility, migraine, headache, etc, facts proved that acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine can be very beneficial for them.
Age I Work With
Other concerns & issues I deal with
TCM can be used to treat almost all health problems, from minor imbalances to chronic disease. Such as:
• Dermatological disease: Eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, urticaria, lichen simplex, lupus erythematosus, vitiligo, fungal & yeast infections, bacterial & viral disease such as herpes simplex, impetigo, polymorphic light eruption (sun allergy), hair loss, etc
• Allergic and Auto-immune disease: Hay fever, asthma, thyroid disease such as Grave’s & Hashimoto’s disease, myasthenia gravis, Sjogren’s syndrome, multiple sclerosis MS, chronic fatigue syndrome ME,
• Gastro-intestinal disorders: irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), constipation, diarrhoea, indigestion, nausea & vomiting, gastritis, Hypoglycemia
• Metabolic diseases:
- diabetes, gout, weight loss
• Gynaecological & Obstetrics: Pre-menstrual syndrome, painful periods, endometriosis, abnormal uterine bleeding, infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome, habitual abortion , morning sickness, insufficient lactation (breast milk), post natal depression, post natal weakness and debility. anaemia, cysts, fibroids, Menopausal symptoms,
• Male’s Problems: Infertility, low sperm count & motility, impotence, chronic prostate problems, Ejaculation Praecox
• Respiratory and ENT conditions: Asthma, bronchitis, chronic coughs, allergic rhinitis and sinusitis, Colds and Flu, Halitosis(bad breath),otitis, tinnitus, sore throat, pharyngitis
• Muscular and Skeletal: arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis,neck and shoulder pain, Frozen shoulder, sports injury, tennis elbow, face paralysis,sprain, limbago( lower back pain), hemiplegia, slip disk.
• Psychological disorders: Insomnia, depression, anxiety, Palpitation, panic attack, stress
• Supportive therapy in the treatment of cancer: Side effect of chemo and radiotherapy, fatigue, nausea, low blood count etc.
• Neurological conditions: Headache,
- migraine, dizziness, peripheral neuropathy, neuralgia, trigeminal, sciatica,
• Cardio-vascular disease: Angina, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, irregular heart rhythm, Stroke
• Children’s diseases: Bed wetting, glue ear, reoccurring tonsillitis, asthma, eczema etc. ( Children’s energy is very volatile and they can respond very quickly to treatment. As a rule, it is best not to use acupuncture on children under seven years of age.Young adults up to the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.)
• Addiction (drugs, alcohol, and tobacco) Acupuncture helps to facilitate drug withdrawal by calming the nervous system, improving mood, restoring appetite, reducing irritability, relieving headaches and body aches, and accelerating the detoxification of drug compounds
• Other difficulty miscellaneous diseases
- Herbal Medicine
- Integrated Energy Therapy (IET)
- Natural Fertility Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Womens Health
- Mens Health
- Weight Loss
- Pregnancy Massage
- Chinese Massage
- Corporate Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Sports Massage
- Stone Therapy Massage
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Remedial Massage
- Stress Management
- Relaxation Therapy
Special Online Booking Offers
15 mins free consultation
Write a Review of Zhijiu Lin
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.