About Rice Clinic - Traditional Chinese Acupuncture
- Acupuncture is a holistic therapy and I treat the root cause as well as the symptoms the patient presents with rebalancing the body promotes natural healing.
- This person centered approach includes looking at lifestyle and diet, empowering self care and helping my patient to regain more control over managing their health and wellbeing long term.
- Many patients return after having completed a short course for a specific problem, viewing acupuncture as a way to support continuing health and well being long term.
- I can offer continuity of care from fertility support through to pregnancy and birth, my patients seem to value this very much.
- My clinic is set in a tranquil valley in the Clwydian range and my patients feel this adds to their therapeutic experience.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- I graduated with a first class honours degree in Traditional Chinese Acupuncture at Salford University and have a postgraduate qualification from studying at Guiyang university in China.
- As an integrative acupuncturist I work alongside with western medicine safely combining the holistic therapeutic use of acupuncture in patients undergoing western medical treatment.
- As a professional acupuncturist I commit to yearly "Continuing Professional Development" (CPD) completing many further postgraduate courses including, infertility (Zita West Affitiate member), acupuncture in pregnancy, facial acupuncture.
- Dr. Tan balanced acupuncture for pain management, Advanced therapeutic acupuncture and musculoskeletal work and a number of other courses on acupuncture techniques such as electro acupuncture (EA), cupping and Gua Sha, which are particularly beneficial for stress related conditions and musculoskeletal pain.
- As a member of ACT North West (Acupuncture and Childbirth Trust), which is a growing national network of suitably trained acupuncturists (the training has been ratified by the Royal College of Midwives).
- Affiliate member of Zita West Fertility Clinic: Fertility preparation, guidance and support: IVF, ICSI, IUI.
- Pain, both acute and chronic pain conditions (musculoskeletal, arthritis, headaches/migraine)
- Management of Stress, anxiety and mild depression related conditions
Digestive problems, IBS, bloating.
- Pregnancy and preparation before and after birth.
- Irregular menstruation, period pain, menopausal symptom relief.
- Smoking cessation
- Hay fever
- Seasonal tune up
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Fertility female and male.
Pregnancy and labour support.
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Stress Management
- Back Pain
- Back Pain Treatment
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £55/session
- Acupuncture: £55 /session
Special Online Booking Offers
- £55 for initial session/consultation.
- £48 for succeeding session at 45 minutes to an hour.
Write a Review of Veronica Wrench
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.