About AcuCare Clinic
- Sahar offers natural and safe Bespoke Luxury Acupuncture for all of your health and beauty needs.
- Which means all treatments are specifically tailored to suit your needs on the day. - Luxury treatments offered here will help you balance your hormones and stress levels so that you leave the clinic feeling good and healthier on a cellular level while at the same time looking good.
- Ageing gracefully begins here at AcuCare Clinic.
- Both your mind and body will embrace bouncing back into shape!
- Sahar makes sure you are comfortable from the moment you step into the treatment room.
- You are also ensured to receive the best possible aftercare.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Sahar Hooti BSc (Hons), is the founder of AcuCare Clinic.
- Her experienced background as an Alternative Medicine Practitioner, Paramedic, Aromatherapist and Advanced Beauty Therapy Specialist make her a highly recommended "Anti-Ageing and Hormonal Balance Acupuncture Practitioner".
- Sahar is also the founder of her famous ‘De-Stress in 3 Steps’ technique.
- At the same time, she is proud to have developed her own Organic Skin Care range to make sure patients use only the best natural ingredients on their skin.
- Her philosophy of "less is more" has inspired her to launch her 3 in 1 skin care range so that you don’t need to collect unnecessary skin care products on your bathroom shelf.
- Sahar is known for her unique, effective and long lasting treatment results which in turn has gained her the reputation as one of UK’s leading acupuncture practitioners.
- She has appeared on the SKY health and fitness channel- The Active Channel, highlighting the benefits of having acupuncture.
- On July 23rd 2010, A local newspaper ‘Get Reading- City Woman’ talks about Sahar’s unique Cosmetic Acupuncture treatment method and states:
"Natural is 100% better and Kylie Minogue is the latest A-lister to ditch Botox for a more natural approach to anti-ageing. Side effects of other treatments are starting to become apparent, and Cosmetic Acupuncture treatments will become more popular"
- In December 2017, Sahar has been featured in Britain’s one and only professional acupuncture magazine ’Acu.’.
She talks to other practitioners about the ethics behind Cosmetic Acupuncture. In the press
- Sahar has successfully qualified to hold a membership of the British Acupuncture Council which ensures all patients receive the highest standard of professional care during their acupuncture treatment.
She has graduated with Honours from Portsmouth University with a Bachelor of Science degree in Acupuncture. Furthermore, Sahar is the Regional Groups Coordinator of all Hampshire British Acupuncture council practitioners.
- With over 10 years of experience.
Her passion and mission is to make patients aware of the long-term benefits of her unique Acupuncture methods and to make her treatments accessible to all.
Sahar specialises in:
- Instant pain relief of any sort
- Balancing out your Hormones in hormonal related health and skin issues including fertility issues.
- Anti-Ageing/lifting Skin and Body treatments- these unique treatments are natural alternatives to surgery, Botox and fillers.
- Boosting your Immune System– including help with general tiredness, stress, cancer care, hay fever, allergies or just to maintain your body’s physical and mental health throughout the year. Sahar calls these seasonal top ups a Health MOT.
- Weight Loss and management.
- Skin Conditions such as hives, acne, eczema, psoriasis, milia, thread vein and mole removal.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss
- Back Pain
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Beauty Therapy
Write a Review of Sahar Hooti
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.