About Liz Jeannet BSc, MSc, Certificate in Coaching
- Coaching, acupuncture and nutritional therapy for stress management and women’s health. - Anxiety, burnout, hormone balance, fertility, IVF support, pregnancy care, perimenopause and cancer support.
- Life transitions, overwhelm, grief, new diagnosis, promotion, return to work.
- Pre-conception care, irregular or painful periods, ovulation problems, recurrent miscarriage, IVF support.
- Harley Street W1, Primrose Hill NW1, Belsize Park NW3, and Olney MK46.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- BSc (1st class Hons) Acupuncture
- MSc Clinical Nutrition
- Certificate in Coaching (Cambridge)
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council (BAcC)
- Member of the British Fertility Society
- Member Royal Society of Medicine
- Member Association for Coaching
- Member Acupuncture Childbirth Team (ACT) London
- Associate at Therapy Harley Street
- Senior lecturer and research supervisor, BSc Acupuncture, University of Portsmouth
- Co-author of "A Consumer’s Guide to Over-the-Counter Medicines", Hamlyn 1996
- RGN with Obstetric experience
I have a special interest in hormone balance and how this affects different aspects of our lives including fertility, menstrual problems, ovulation, pregnancy, weight, mood, stress, anxiety, general health, perimenopause and menopause.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Acupuncture for embryo transfer
Acupuncture induction of labour
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Panic Attacks
- Post Natal Depression (PND)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Stress Management
- Work Stress
- Womens Health
- Stress Management
- Nutritional Therapy
- Life Coaching
- Acupuncture: £80.00/session
- Womens Health: £80.00/session
- Stress Management: £80.00/session
- Nutritional Therapy: £80.00/session
- Life Coaching: £80.00/session
Write a Review of Liz Jeannet
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.