What is sports massage and what are the benefits?
Sports massage is the management, manipulation and rehabilitation of soft tissues of the body including muscles, ligaments and tendons. It is widely used and is beneficial for all people suffering injuries to alleviate their symptoms and create a sound foundation for recovery.
• Improved circulation & lymphatic flow
• Increased removal of metabolic waste
• Stimulation or sedation of nerve endings
• Modification of muscle tone and length
• Assists the removal of scar tissue when required
• Helps the athlete in mental preparation for sporting participation
Some of the conditions that can be treated with Acupuncture are;
• Cancer Care
• Chronic fatigue and low energy levels
• Digestive problems
• Eye problems
• Facial revitalisation e.g. softening lines
• Gynaecological e.g. periods problems, infertility, endometriosis
• Headaches and migraines
• Mental and emotional e.g. stress, depression,
My training, work experience and any achievement
Samuel is recognised on the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council register and has relevant trade and liability insurance. He is a professional member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists and General Council for Massage Therapists and practices under the British Acupuncture Council codes of conduct.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Back Pain
- Natural Fertility Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Chinese Massage
- Corporate Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Indian Head Massage
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Relaxation Massage
- Body Harmony
- Acupuncture: £40/session
- Natural Fertility Therapy: £40/session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £40/session
- Acupressure: £40/session
- Chinese Massage: £40/session
- Corporate Massage: £40/session
- Deep Tissue Massage: £40/session
- Indian Head Massage: £35/session
- Sports Massage: £40/session
- Swedish Relaxation Massage: £40/session
- Reflexology: £40/session
- Body Harmony: £40/session
Special Online Booking Offers
Free consultations. 20% off the first massage appointment for NHS workers. 10% of the first massage appointment for teachers, local government workers and Police personnel.
10% every treatment for OAPs. Gift vouchers available from £20-£75
Write a Review of Samuel Jones
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.