* Low back pain including low back pain in pregnancy and after birth
* Sciatica (pain down the back of the leg)
* Cervical Syndrome (neck pain)
* Whiplash injury (neck pain following car accident)
* Brachial Plexus Syndrome (pain down the arm)
* Sports injuries
* Knee cartilage problems
* Scoliosis (S curvature of the spine) in both adults and children
* Sleep problems in babies and children
* Torticollis in babies born by Caesarean section
* Recurrent ear infections
* Scoliosis where manipulation is not possible
* After surgery to speed up recovery
* After trauma, especially head trauma
* Fear of Exams and difficulties in passing tests (ie. driving test)
* Fear of flying
* Treatment of Phobias generally
* Change of habit patterns (ie giving up smoking)
* Goal setting
* After a bereavement
* Couples counselling
* Headaches and migraine
* Stiff and immobile joints
My training, work experience and any achievement
I have 37 years experience as an Osteopath and have taught this subject as a clinical supervisor and acted as an external examiner. I spent 6 months working at the Osteopathic Centre for Children in 2004.
It was my privilege to work on the Kings Fund document defining Osteopathy, which laid the ground work for the legal recognition for the profession in 1997.
I received a scholarship to train as an Acupuncturist in 1976 and have extensive experience in using Acupuncture in combination with Osteopathy for joint problems and arthritis.
I use the Battlefield Acupuncture Technique for pain relief.
I am a UKCP registered NLP Psychotherapist and Counsellor.
I use Ericksonian Hypnosis to help people to stop smoking. Often only one session is necessary.
I teach patients and clients the Emotional Freedom Technique which involves tapping acupuncture points to change emotional states immediately.
Consultations are useful for formulating treatment plans for those out of London.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Fear of Flying
- Stop Smoking
- Back Pain
- Natural Fertility Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- EFT (MTT) Tapping
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Acupuncture: £97/session
- Counselling: £97/session
- Hypnotherapy: £97/session
- Naturopathy: £97/session
- Natural Fertility Therapy: £97/session
- Psychotherapy: £97/session
- NLP: £97/session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £97/session
- EFT (MTT) Tapping: £97/session
- Osteopathy: £97/session
- Craniosacral Therapy: £97/session
Special Online Booking Offers
5 minute phone conversation without obligation for all new clients/patients.
Write a Review of Suzanne CNG Harper
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.