About Ms. Ilze Black
- I practice traditional Chinese medicine that is grounded in thorough diagnostic techniques and treats both the root courses and the presenting symptoms of ill health.
- The holistic approach, at the core of TCM, enables me to provide you with the best possible and uniquely tailored personalised treatment plan.
- I practice acupuncture and Tu Na medical massage, and use Cupping, Gua Sha and Moxibustian in my practice.
- I specialise in Pain and stress management, Fertility and Women’s Health
I run clinics in East London:
- Islington @ 265 Upper Street, N1 2UQ
- Old Street @ 193 Whitecross Street, EC1
TCM is one of the oldest established forms of healthcare in the world.
Traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), system of medicine at least 23 centuries old that aims to prevent or heal disease by maintaining or restoring yiny/ang balance. Acupuncture and Tui Na massage date back at least 2,200 years, although the earliest known written record of Chinese medicine is the Huangdi neijing (The Yellow Emperor’s Inner Classic) from the 3rd century BC. That opus provided the theoretical concepts for TCM that remain the basis of its practice today. In essence, traditional Chinese healers seek to restore a dynamic balance between two complementary forces, yin (passive) and yang (active), which pervade the human body as they do the universe as a whole. According to TCM, a person is healthy when harmony exists between these two forces; illness, on the other hand, results from a breakdown in the equilibrium of yin and yang.
My training, work experience and any achievement
- Ilze Black (LicAc, Dip Tui Na, PhD, MSc, MBAcC)
- Licenced Acupuncturist
- Licenced Tui Na practitioner
- Member of the British Acupuncture Council
- Member of Acupuncture Fertility Network UK
- Founder of TCM Practice
- In healing, one must grasp the root of the disharmony.
- If you would like to know more about how traditional medicine can help you, please get in touch or book online consultation.
- I look forward to meeting you soon.
Other concerns & issues I deal with
Concerns & issues I deal with
- Chronic Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) (ME)
- Memory Problems
- Mental Health Problems
- Pain Management
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Sexual Dysfunctions
- Sleep Disorders
- Stress Management
- Unresolved Issues
- Work Stress
- Back Pain
- Usui Reiki
- Back Pain Treatment
- Natural Fertility Therapy
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM)
- Womens Health
- Pregnancy Massage
- Chinese Massage
- Acupuncture: £60/session
- Natural Fertility Therapy: £75/session
- Reiki: £50/session
- Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM): £60/session
- Womens Health: £60/session
- Pregnancy Massage: £60/session
- Chinese Massage: £60/session
- Moxibustion: £40/session
- Cupping: £40/session
Write a Review of TCM Practice Acupuncture
Thank you for writing your review for this practitioner. Your review will be helpful to other users in choosing a practitioner.
Your contact email address and telephone number will NOT be published. However, if requested we will pass your contact details to the practitioner in question.